Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

I have a Peugeot 3008 2010 1.6 model, as of yesterday the

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Peugeot 3008 2010 1.6 model, as of yesterday the engine won't turn over. When I try the ignition it clicks and then starts beeping. There are several messages pop up such as air pollution fault, parking brake fault etc. Today after trying the car again to no avail I locked the car and after several minutes the alarm started to go off on it's own. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 9 days ago.

Hi..there..

Probably the first of call in events like this would be to check your battery..ensure the terminals are secure, use a mulitmeter and test what voltage is currently in the battery..if its well below the minimum of 12.0v then you obviously have a flat/low battery or drain somewhere on the system,if low then try jump starting either via jump leads or a booster pack and see if it turns over and starts up..if so use your multimeter and test Alternator voltage should see about 14.5v..so check that first at least..alot of time with a flat or low voltage in a battery they do tend to create problems with systems on the car like your EPB / Engine managment etc due to the low voltage... also if you have access to another key then try that one instead...If all else fails as above then you'll need to go ahead and have it plugged into see which modules have stored codes and or not communicating to be able to progress any further

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I'll give those a try. Thank you
Expert:  Robert replied 9 days ago.

ok..no problem