Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Peugeot 206cc 2003 I struggling to know how to lock crank in

Customer Question

Peugeot 206cc 2003 I struggling to know how to lock crank in correct position
Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Peugeot. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: Reg dx53 tpo
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Nathan B replied 6 months ago.
Hi there. Welcome to just answer. My name is ***** ***** I hope I can be of assistance to you today. As you can imagine, i cannot see or touch your car so I will have to ask some questions first so my answer is better sourced for you as I strive for customer satisfaction with the service I provide in this site.
1. As your car is a cc model, I am presuming it is the 2.0petrol engine. But what I need to know is, does the crankshaft pulley only have one centre bolt on it or does it have 4 small bolts holding the pulley on please?
I look forward to your reply
Thank you in advance
Nathan