Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

My partners 207cc is having power steering trouble it

Customer Question

Hi my partners 207cc is having power steering trouble it happened about 3wks ago then went ok but lastnight while going to work it happened again you can feel a clunk in the steering wheel then steering goes stiff
Assistant: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?
Customer: It's a electric motor on steering rack wasn't aware there was a fluid pot can't see one
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Peugeot?
Customer: No whining noise I don't think not with me in it anyway
Assistant: What year is your Peugeot?
Customer: 207cc 2011
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No not great with cars behonest
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Every time it's happened the roof was down prob a coincidence
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay.
Dear customer, are you online?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can I cancel this subscription please iv sorted it out now thank you

Hello dear customer, i am glad your problem is sorted out. i will proceed with your refund. in the future if you have any further queries i hope you could came back to just answer.