sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

What is the answer to this power steering problem?

Customer Question

what is the answer to this power steering problem?
Assistant: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?
Customer: firstly do not know answer to q 1. q2 yes. sorry for delay not very good on laptop !!!!
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Peugeot?
Customer: plate no 60
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no ,aa took car to repairer
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: aa man reported power steerng fault before , taking to repairer,by plugging in a diagnosic machine.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, i would like that you describe the fail you feel and if your steering is hydraulic ( use hydraulic oil) or electro-assisted (it has an engine that help the steering?
Thank you..

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ou r reply does not answer the problem
dear customer, i am sorry. But as I hope you will understand, I am not with the car, so to give you an answer I would like to know some additional information.
dear customer, could you please tell me what kind of failure are you are having on your steering? I mean what you feel in your steering?
it would be really helpful.
Thanks for your kindness.