sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933
Peugeot

Pegeout boxer van 2012 my van is in limp mode its fine

buzzing about town45and 6 gears... Show More
buzzing about town45and 6 gears are fine i can get up to 60 no probs but dies when going up braes but always gets there .it comes up on screen clear filter which has been done and asks me to keep engine running dpf cleaning pure demented with this can you help
Category: Peugeot
Show Less
Customer reply replied 15 days ago.
still no answer do you need more info
Nicola-mod, Moderator
replied 14 days ago.
Customer reply replied 13 days ago.
continue
Nicola-mod, Moderator replied 13 days ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer reply replied 13 days ago.
I WONT BE PAYING £15.00 TO PHONE YOU IVE ALREADY PAID £13.00 for nothing so maybe you should just get a hold of somebody who can answer my question and with all respect if not just give me my money back
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
replied 13 days ago.
Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in Justanswer.com Sorry for any delay.Dear customer, I want to apologize for all the delay I have had, it has been a complicated week. I am available now attentive to your questions and doubts, I am very thankful for your patience to wait.
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic replied 13 days ago.

Dear customer, I understand thd problem you present. Until the moment you have scanned the car, haven't you?
Your vehicle needs to regenerate the DPF of the exhaust. Which means that your car feels that it is contaminating more than usual, causing the vehicle to lost power and acceleration to avoid further contamination until you visit a garage. This is a way to reduce the pollution produced by diesel engines. This is solved by regenerating the dpf as I mentioned before, but it is good that first you scan the vehicle in search of error codes that could go beyond this problem as a problem in the exhaust system for example.

sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic replied 12 days ago.

Dear Customer, Is your inquire clear or is there anything else i could do for you?
My goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I've helped. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. because in that way you help me grow in the platform and if you wish you can let a comment for the service.
Thank you, ***** *****