Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Fuse for boxer van indecaters

Customer Question

fuse for boxer van indecaters
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay. i was absent.

Dear customer, I understand your question, when the information on the cover of the fuse boxes is not found, we obtain it reflected in the user manual of the vehicle. Do you have this manual? If not, please let me know i will help you to locate the diagram.