Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

My peugot 207s radiator fan cuts in after switching off even

Customer Question

my peugot 207s radiator fan cuts in after switching off even though the engine is cold
Assistant: Has the car been overheating? Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: car doesnt overheat and works quite normally otherwise
Assistant: What year is your 207?
Customer: 2010
Assistant: Are you fixing your 207 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only checked oil filler cap for tightness because i had read on one of the forums that this is one of the problems
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: daft question now ,how do you fit the oil cap properly, and does the oilcan symbol have to be horizontal
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 10 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. sorry for any delay.

dear customer, would you please give me a moment to finish queries i am attending and then i will be back to you. do you agree?