Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Cooling fan comes on after engine switched off Assistant:

Customer Question

cooling fan comes on after engine switched off
Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: manual. 70000
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Peugeot?
Customer: ky57rjj 207s sw
Assistant: What year is your SW?
Customer: 2007
Assistant: Are you fixing your SW yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no but reay and switch have been replaced
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Peugeot
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I HAVE TRIED TO RING YOU BUT I CANT GET THROUGH
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
carry on
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, it's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay.
Dear customer i would like to know if when the relay and the switch were replaced, did you check the thermostat and the temperature sensor?

Thanks in advance.