Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

How do you remove gear knob from 2012 expert

Customer Question

how do you remove gear knob from 2012 expert
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay.

Would you please attach a picture of what ypu have done to keep helping you? Thanks in advance

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks but I responded to Nicola-mod and cancelled this request.
You are welcome.
Ok dear customer, my apologies for the delay and we hope you have sorted out your problem.
I will proceed to cancel your query.