Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Pressure to low at injection, boost pressure sensoe, fuel

Customer Question

pressure to low at injection, boost pressure sensoe, fuel pressur regulator reported at breakdown by AA
Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: power dropped will start
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Peugeot?
Customer: 2017 boxer lwb h2/h3
Assistant: Are you fixing your LWB yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: delivered to main dealer in Chesterfield had a week now can get no info from them
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: help
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay.

Dear customer, i would like to know if they checked the fuel pump and injection pump? also if the car have been scanned to know the error codes.Thanks.