Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

RCZ R 22k miles Get Engine checked error code P0068

Customer Question

Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: Yes the code is P0068
Assistant: Great. If you share the code with me, I'll pass it along to the Peugeot Mechanic. He'll be able to diagnose your issue much faster with a code. What is the model/year of your Peugeot?
Customer: RCZ R 2015
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The engine has not been as smooth as usual and seems to sometimes miss a beat. I have not tried anything, other than to try and delete the fault code but it comes right back on again
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay.
Dear customer would you tell me the mileage and if your car is manual or automatic?
in additon when was the last service to your car?