experteer
experteer,
77184159

A Peugeot 206 CC 2006 power steering has given up if fuse

hi a Peugeot 206 CC 2006 power steering has given up if fuse removed and replaced it comes on briefly and then stops again
JA: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?
Customer: fluid ok no whining
JA: Are you fixing your 207 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no gave it to a mechanic but he doent know the cause it is a 206 diesel
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

On the basis of your statement, I assume that the car already has electric hydraulic power steering.

In this case, the fault memory has to be read out by a workshop, usually the electric pumps of the power steering are the problem, so a fault is then stored. This would then have to be completely replaced.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.

Dear customer, I hope I have been able to help you solve your problem. I would be very pleased to receive feedback in the form of a positive rating, which you can give very quickly and easily via the rating stars (3-5 stars). If you still need help with this problem, don't hesitate to ask for more free questions. To do so, please simply continue with the previous question history using the text box at the bottom. Thank you very much for using JustAnswer Your Experteer