experteer
experteer,
77184159

I've had to put a full bottle plus of oil in my car today.

Hi I've had to put a full bottle plus of oil in my car today. On 22nd August the AA put 2 litres in. Do you think there is a problem?
JA: When was your last oil change?
Customer: It was serviced last week. Dont know if they changed the oil
JA: What is the model/year of your Peugeot?
Customer:(###) ###-####JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I had it serviced by Peugeot last week. Today it was at Peugeot for part fitting and the rear parking sensors were faulty. When finished I went to drive off, and couldn't because of the oil
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

Was there an oil change last week during service?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm not sure
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm looking for the paperwork

Then you should check with the garage again.

If there was no oil change, there is definitely a problem with the engine. If there is an external leak, the seal must be replaced. If not, the engine will burn the oil. You will then have engine damage to your car.

If an oil change was made, the oil level should be observed over the next 4 weeks. If the oil level drops again, there is also engine damage. If not, the workshop had filled up only too little.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I found the paperwork. They did in oil change as I payed for 3 1/2 litres. It was done on 21/9/19.

The amount of oil filled was correct. As described above, observe the consumption over the next 4 weeks.