Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I have a cold start issue. If I start the car from cold

Customer Question

I have a cold start issue.
If I start the car from cold unless I have waited for the fuel pump to fully prime the car starts rough and the airbag light kicks on. it almost goes into a spasm if that makes sense. It almost feels like its misfiring slightly. It drives fine with no issue.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 days ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 5 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer is your engine diesel or petrol?
Also i'd like to know the mileage and what are the last maintenaces you have done?
thanks