sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Am looking at buying a Peugeot 308. However am a little

Customer Question

Hi Robert my name is ***** ***** looking at buying a Peugeot 308. However am a little concerned about the basic sat nav. It appears that it does not show on route accidents and suggest re-routes with out buying a Tom Tom package is that something you can help with
JA: What is the model/year of your Peugeot?
Customer: 18 registration Britain
JA: What year is your Peugeot?
Customer: 2018
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its a car I'm looking to buy
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no Its all in the first statement I sent.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 12 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, this make think that the sat nav has not been upgraded recently, so it will need or a new Tom Tom package or and software upgrade.
Of course, i recommend you the upgrade than the sat nav replacement as it is more cheaper, however, if youi want more setting available with your sat nav a new package is the best.
Any of the alternatives you take, i recommend you doing the job in a car audio and elctronics garage as they used to this works and can do it for a better price than the dealership.
Have you undersood me dear customer?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!