Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

I have a Peugeot 107 and is rain coming in under the door on

I have a Peugeot 107 and is rain coming in under the door on the front passenger side
JA: What is the model/year of your Peugeot?
Customer: Peugeot 107
JA: What year is your Peugeot?
Customer: Peugeot 107 Active 2011
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have taken it to a local garage who could not find the problem after hosing the car with water
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's it

Hi..there..

Sounds like the common door seal issue this is the rubber seal when you have the door open that goes round the whole body and running board..it does seal well and water can seep in and run down the running baord into the floor cavity..they did an updates seal for those cars C1 / 107 / AYGO..also if you've had work done on the door in the past ie: window regulator or lock issue..then its possible the the door membrane behind the door card might be split or torn..as that ment to prevent rain water that comes down the wondow and falls into the door cavity and should drain out the hole under the door..if that membrane is torn..it can let water ino the floor space..so bear that in mind..but normally its the seal as above mentioned that does it..taking into account all else has been ruled out..blocked plenum drain etc

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
OK thanks for that

No problem..hope you get it sorted out! .. in the meantime if you could leave a rating on the answer above for assisting you today..thank you