Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I need a Peugeot 406 coupe diesel fuel tank which includes

Customer Question

I need a Peugeot 406 coupe diesel fuel tank which includes the pump that stops the particulate filter being permanently on.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: CM71HW Braintree essex
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have fitted a new DPF filter. Problem still exists. The garage mechanic says it could be the Eloy pump in the tank at fault or the ECU is not sending the correct voltage as my engine warning light is also permenantely on
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at present
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  chukachendo replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer.

How can I help you today?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Where can I possibly get a fuel tank with an Eloy pump for my Peugeot 406 diesel coupe

Unfortunately i cannot assist you with your query. However i have notified JA customer service to review your query and send it to the correct experts' forum to consider.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.

Your welcome

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 15 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, do you have the part number of the tank?
Do you have the error codes?
Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks, I sorted it myself
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 11 days ago.

YOu are welcome, i am glad you sort it out.
Is there anything else i can do for you?