Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

RADIATOR FANS STAYING ON, NOT OVERHEATING - FUSES OK, 1998

Customer Question

RADIATOR FANS STAYING ON
JA: Has the car been overheating? Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: NOT OVERHEATING - FUSES OK
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 1998 PEUGEOT BOXER 2.5 DEISEL
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: YES IF I CAN - NOTHING AS YET
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: HOW CAN I ACCESS THE RELAYS IN THE BOX ON THE RADIATOR
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, have you checkec already the relays and the resistance of the fan?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO - I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO REMOVE THE COVER TO THE BLACK BOX ON RADIATOR FOR REAYS

Could you please share pictures of the box with me please, to be more specific with you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SORRY - I AM UNABLE TO SEND PICTURES - IT'S JUST A FLATISH BOX ON THE REAR / TOP OF RADIATOR WITH BUNCH OF CABLES EXITING -
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra-Moderator