CarDoc
CarDoc, Mechanic
Experience:  IMI L3 Motor Vehicle Mechanic
105313175

I had my aircon gas recharged in late July last year, but it

I had my aircon gas recharged in late July last year, but it is not working now. Is it worth recharging the gas again for £40 (vouchers available online, but these locations cannot fix any leaks) or should I go somewhere that will be able to fix the leak too and potentially pay a lot more for the recharge and then the repair cost on top of this?

Hi, How are you?
I'm Shabaz, one of the automotive experts. I will be happy to assist you today. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.

You will be prompted for a phone call by the automated system, only accept this if we can't resolve the issue through messaging, otherwise we can continue our conversation on the message thread.

I would advise getting the A/C system checked for leaks before filling the system. Refrigerant shouldn't be lost so quick, the system can be checked at the time of filling, in fact the recharge machine itself can be used to check for leaks.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Great, thank you!

My pleasure. I'm glad I was able to help.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you're satisfied with my assistance, your feedback is appreciated.
If you have any further questions, feel free to message me by replying on this thread.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer.