Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
105804848

I NEED AN AUTO ELECTRICIAN, PEUGEOTJA: Are you fixing your

Customer Question

HELLO I NEED AN AUTO ELECTRICIAN
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: PEUGEOT(###) ###-####JA: Are you fixing your 307 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: THE AA RECOMMENDED AN AUTO ELECTRICIAN AS THE CAR WILL NOT FIRE UP
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: EVERYTHING ELSE APPEARED TO WORK
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Gavin Perry replied 8 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** am here to assist you Today i take it you have tried yell.com ect ect as getting an auto electrician these days is difficult.

I would need more information as i have said getting a mobile auto electrician out is difficult so the next option would be http://www.boschcarservice.com put your postcode in workshop finder and see if any of them have an outcall service if you need me just get back to me regards Gavin.