Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I cannot persuade my new e2008 to use my PodPoint home

Customer Question

I cannot persuade my new e2008 to use my PodPoint home charger on a deferred programme. What is wrong?
JA: How long have you had your E2008?
Customer: about 3 weeks
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've sought advice at the dealer's and on line. On line seems to suggest a conflict between the Peugeot app/car and the PodPoint app, but I can't deactivate th car's deferred setting
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: I have MyPeugeot, which I have to delete and reload at times for it to work, and I have Pod Point which allows me to set a start and finish time.
JA: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: On My Peugeot app I seem to have checked every screen and pressed every Botton but nothing will let me change or deactivate thesetting
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am currently on the CHARGE page of the app, but all seems greyed out.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thanks. Awaiting response.
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 8 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I will not be available between 11 and noon today so any time after 12 will be fine. Thanks.
Expert:  OleksandraC-admin replied 6 days ago.
Oleksandra
Expert:  Hemal mistry replied 2 day ago.
Hi good evening. My name is ***** ***** I’ll like to assist you with your query today.Relating to your question about getting your pod point I have found that there’s been quiet a few complications with this. I had a customer who had a very similar issue and couldn’t get anywhere and tried everything.
In the end he took the car back to dealers and got a Peugeot expert technician to help them out to resolve the issue.. I think at this point your best bet is to take it to the dealers and ask them to source the issue as it’s quiet difficult when it comes to electric cars and charging points.