How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Engineer
Category: Phone Systems
Satisfied Customers: 43462
Experience:  Phone Engineer
Type Your Phone Systems Question Here...
Richard is online now

My present phone number is XXXXX 813787 my Post code is SO43

This answer was rated:

My present phone number is XXXXX XXXXX my Post code is XXXX. Iam moving to Post code XXXXX the 1st. of April. Would it be possible to continue using this telephone number please? Regards. Mr. D. XXXXXXXX

Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you tell me who your phone provider is please?

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.


Thanks David

It should be no problem to transfer the number.

You can organise this by calling 0800 100 400 which is direct to the relocation department and they can then organise this for you.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Richard and other Phone Systems Specialists are ready to help you