Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I want my number to appear on my daughters phone in the US

Customer Question

I want my number to appear on my daughters phone in the US when I call her.There seems to a lock on my phone that does not allow this.I cannot find any instructions about this in the manualMy phone is a KXTG8421EMy number is ***** 833898My email is ***@******.***
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

If you call any ones phone does your number appear or if not, what appears instead?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I simply get an automatic answer from the phone company that says calls that do not reveal their number are not accepted.I do not think they see anything on their phone
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Do you have a cell phone available there? If so, call it and tell me what the cell phone shows on the screen when you call it.