Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Phone Engineer
32989067

My Gigaset C430 ids displaying please check phone

my Gigaset C430 ids displaying please check phone connections
Assistant: How old is the phone?
Customer: 3 years
Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just happened
Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi there and welcome

Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset
Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.
Please let me know the results

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That has fixed it thank you

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Excellent service

Please click the stars at the top of the screen then submit to do the rating please