JamesI
JamesI, Customer Service
Experience:  With 10 years experience managing analouge and digital PBX, he is currently deploying a cloud VOIP system
75967336

I have just purchased the phone KX-TG6821e The phone is

I have just purchased the phone KX-TG6821e
The phone is blocking all calls which do not display a number ,and I cannot find a way of changing it
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The line has been checked by EE my provider and the problem is not at their end

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

What message are calls given when calling with a withheld number?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Calls with number witheld are not being accepted

This sounds like a service provider fault not specific phone issue. I appreciate EE claim they have checked but wouldnt be the first time they havent checked properly.

We can easily prove this is the provider \ phone line (rather than the phone) by unplugging the phone from the socket and then calling the number withholding the CLI (telephone number).

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Correct!

Do you mean you have managed to prove the issue with the phone line?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Great do you need any further assistance in going back to EE?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It depends how they react when I call them

Ok let me know how you get on and if you need anything further.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

No problem

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
They confirm that as part f my package this function is set to on...eventhough I hadn’t asked for it. They don’t know how to remove it so it has been escalated!thanks for your help. Sally

Great glad we got to the bottom of it Sally. So I can close the case please rate the service received by me using the star rating on this page.