JamesI
JamesI, Customer Service
Experience:  With 10 years experience managing analouge and digital PBX, he is currently deploying a cloud VOIP system
75967336

I have just purchased the phone KX-TG6821e The phone is

I have just purchased the phone KX-TG6821e
The phone is blocking all calls which do not display a number ,and I cannot find a way of changing it
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The line has been checked by EE my provider and the problem is not at their end

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

What message are calls given when calling with a withheld number?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Calls with number witheld are not being accepted

This sounds like a service provider fault not specific phone issue. I appreciate EE claim they have checked but wouldnt be the first time they havent checked properly.

We can easily prove this is the provider \ phone line (rather than the phone) by unplugging the phone from the socket and then calling the number withholding the CLI (telephone number).

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Correct!

Do you mean you have managed to prove the issue with the phone line?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Great do you need any further assistance in going back to EE?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It depends how they react when I call them

Ok let me know how you get on and if you need anything further.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

No problem

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
They confirm that as part f my package this function is set to on...eventhough I hadn’t asked for it. They don’t know how to remove it so it has been escalated!thanks for your help. Sally

Great glad we got to the bottom of it Sally. So I can close the case please rate the service received by me using the star rating on this page.