JamesI
JamesI, Customer Service
Experience:  With 10 years experience managing analouge and digital PBX, he is currently deploying a cloud VOIP system
75967336

Our panasonic KX-TG8013ES phone system was ringing in

Good afternoon, our panasonic KX-TG8013ES phone system was ringing in yesterday, today an engineer coming to fix our stairlift informed me our phone was going straight to voicemail. I just do not know what to do, have trid on my mobile but just does not ring. any ideas please
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TG8013ES? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it rang in yesterday, but this morning no ring but thinking about it our cleaner was cleaning around that area and pressed the base ringer!
Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the line is ok I checked it with Virgin Media

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Right so when you place a call from a mobile you hear ringing as the caller but the phone doesnt ring?

Are you able to dial out ok, and people hear you at the other end?

Finally when you place a call to your landline does the display not show any sign of a call coming in, or does it say incoming call but just not make a noise\ring?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the line seems fine i can ring out on the phone but do not get a ring tone when an incoming call. Just asked Virgin to check the line and she said it went to voicemail and it did not ring in the house