JamesI
JamesI, Customer Service
Experience:  With 10 years experience managing analouge and digital PBX, he is currently deploying a cloud VOIP system
75967336

Have KX-TG6624 system. Line provided by Virginmedia with

Have KX-TG6624 system. Line provided by Virginmedia with answer messaging . Want much longer time to pickup phone before answer message kicks in.
Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: KX TG6624 Panasonic Digital Cordless Answering System. 4 phones in house
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Settings set to longest rings but always seems to only reach 5 rings. Sometimes takes a bit longer to reach a phone
Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

To confirm its the TG6624 your using as answerphone not the Virgin Media answer phone service?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No.at present we are using Virginmedia answerphone. .May change . What dictates the rings before answerphone kicks in.

The virgin 1571 answerphone service is limited in functionality, the number of rings can not be increased above what is is set to I am afraid

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I switch to Panasonic answerphone,I believe I can set delay to about 8 rings. Am I right ?

Yes you can setup the phone system to answer anywhere between 2 and 9 rings, but would need to get Virgin to stop their answer service first.