JamesI
JamesI, Customer Service
Experience:  With 10 years experience managing analouge and digital PBX, he is currently deploying a cloud VOIP system
75967336

I have two handsets. if there is a problem with one can I

I have two handsets. if there is a problem with one can I swap them over and see if the problem is on both
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: BT8600
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am not sure. The problem is with the call guardian . when I get an announced call and press1 to accept nothing happens
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I cant ask my friends to call because they are all on my mylist of acceptable callers

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

So to confirm do you have two BT8600 base stations which plug into the phone line or just one base station and then a second handset which has a charging dock?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the second of what you said
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
how long will I need to wait?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
can i be helped if i wait?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
you state 100% satisfaction but I have not been helped so I am not satisfied.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What am I expected to do?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This problem is causing considerable distress. What can be done?

As per our discussion Ann I will follow up with you tomorrow.

Hi Ann, as per our call we have now reset the Call Guardian placed test calls and the system now appears to be working, do come back to me should you need anything further.

James