Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I have a model no KX-TGC213 phone. We have folliwing

Customer Question

I have a model no KX-TGC213 phone. We have folliwing problems
Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: KX-TGC213
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Problem is that when phone rings we hear the number calling us read out on our phone. We don’t need/want this feature. The phone then goes dead when we try to answer phone.if we try 1471 the last caller number is ***** out but when we press 3 we are told the number does not exist
Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We also need the ring time extended so we have chance to answer call before the run stops
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I’m ok with continuing to wait for an answer
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.
Hello and sorry to hear you’re having trouble. I’m Nathan.Please take a handset and press Menu #162
The up/down to Off
Press Save then Off.