Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a quad set of digital cordless Panasonic phones. They

Customer Question

I have a quad set of digital cordless Panasonic phones. They are 13 months old. All four of them are now running their batteries out in about 12 hours. All are new batteries. I took them back to ***** ***** where I bought them, but they do not know what is the problem. Any suggestions
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: They are Panasonic KX TGJ320
JA: How long has this been going on with your KX TGJ320? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s been happening for about 6 weeks. Have changed batteries, but knew the other ones I replaced where good
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I changed them at Lewis in August last year because the ones before were faulty
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

These phones are designed to charge slowly when left in the charging cradle when not in use.

They should then last for a least a couple hours of talk time when removed from the charger.