Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

My handsets are not sending or receiving calls. The word

Customer Question

My handsets are not sending or receiving calls. The word "base" flashes at the bottom of the screen
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: C300
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: One day. I don't know what to try
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 13 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Who provides your home phone service (att, verizon, comcast, magicjack, ooma, etc)
4) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
A Virgin Media technician came and sorted the problem for me. Thanks for trying
Expert:  Nathan replied 12 days ago.

You're very welcome.

In the future, you can often address this issue by unplugging power to your modem for at least 5 minutes.

Nathan