Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a Panasonic telephone KX-TG6461E. Until recently this

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic telephone KX-TG6461E. Until recently this displayed the caller's telephone number which was helpful in deciding whether or not to answer the call. This function is no longer working. How do I restore it?
JA: When did you last charge your KX-TG6461E?
Customer: Don't know, don't think I ever have! How do I do this?
JA: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?
Customer: No, where is the Power button?
JA: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that's all, will await being connected to the Phone Expert. Thanks.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 14 days ago.

Hi! My name is Pete. I am the expert who will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Pete replied 14 days ago.

The caller display function is turned on or off by your landline service provider, e.g. BT, Sky, TalkTalk - you will need to get in touch with them and ask them to enable caller display on your line again.