Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I have a panasonic telephone and I think I have blocked a

Customer Question

I have a panasonic telephone and I think I have blocked a friend's number
JA: What Panasonic model do you have?
Customer: KXTGB210E
JA: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About 2 weeks. I have tried to get onto call blocking but cannot.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 11 days ago.

I'm sorry about your phone issue. I'm glad to assist you today.

Solution #1:

1. Press CALL BLOCK.
  2. Press the Up / Down buttons to select option Block a single number.
  3. Press SELECT.
  4. Press the Up / Down buttons to select the phone number you want to unblock.
  5. Press ERASE.
  6. Press the Up / Down buttons to select option Yes.
  7. Press SELECT.
  8. Press OFF.

Solution #2:

1. Press CALL BLOCK.
  2. Press the following four keys in order:
    # 2 1 7
  3. Press the Up / Down buttons to select the phone number you want to unblock.
  4. Press ERASE.
  5. Press the Up / Down buttons to select option Yes.
  6. Press SELECT.
  7. Press OFF.

If needed, please click on the two websites below for the two instruction videos:

https://youtu.be/l1p6zaYs2II?t=43

https://youtu.be/yBm0gRILEd8?t=14

; (It's for similar phone models, but the steps are there same for your phone model.)

Please let me know if there is still issue. We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I can not find the call block button on my phone. The model is KX TGB210E. So the videos were not useful. Could you advise me how to find the call block button on my phone.

I'm sorry. As far as I know, almost all Panasonic phone models have Call Block option, but your KX-TGB210E does not have the Call Block option. Are you sure that you have blocked your friend's phone number? Are you able to call your friend? If yes, can you please call, then ask him/her to call you back? If needed, you can add his/her phone number to your Phonebook and check.

- Also, if you need, here is the full manual for your phone:

https://tda.panasonic-europe-service.com/docs/2z5ec6c76dz3z*****************z23z0cf7e4de8313a97f350aab3cd5a5c967a0438b73/tsn3/data/ALL/KXTGB210E/OI/956542/TGB210E_PNQX6518WA.pdf

http://www.panasonic.ae/EN/Manuals/southafrica/KX-TGB213UE.pdf

Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I am able to cal my friend but she is unable to call me.My phone rings once when she calls me but it cuts her off.She is saved into my phone book. I don't understand how I've blocked her if I have no call block on my phone. And apparently I have no call blocking from my provider Sky.
  1. Open the Caller list (Caller ID.)
  2. Select her phone number.
  3. Select “Save CID”, etc., and disable the“Caller Barred” option.

- Go to Menu > Initial setup > Caller barred, and remove her phone number there.

Reference:

https://support-uk.panasonic.eu/app/answers/detail/a_id/4348/~/how-do-i-block-incoming-calls%3F

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
When I go on caller list and show her phone number how do I then save it. Also I cannot find " caller barred" on my phone.. When I go on set up the options are language, contrast, clock disp. Auto talk, register hs,, keytones, recall privacy mode change pin. This advice, which I've paid for has not been useful.
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 10 days ago.

I'm sorry. I'm out of ideas, so let me open the issue to other experts. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Please find a new professional for me. Thus is taking a long time.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
When am I going to get a response? Poor service
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Could you please tell me how Ican cancel my subscription. VERY POOR SERVICE
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Going on for 2 weeks