Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Phone Engineer
32989067

Purchased BTphoneZwith answering machine From Argos. Order

Customer Question

Purchased BTphoneZwith answering machine From Argos. Order No AD114259818 on 19th May2020. Item No8148634.
JA: How long have you had your NO8148634?
Customer: about 3 weeks
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have Registered Thebase and the three phones individually. Icon get incoming calls and I can respond to the calls but When I try to phone the entered phones the phone does not recognise these calls.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: where can I find the brand model
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I registered the phone on 21st or 22nd May. The problem has been since the start of the phone.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No this is the only problem.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your phone. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.

Please let me know the results

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did as directed by you. The problem is not resolved. Out going calls are not recognised by the phone. What next please?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Did you perform the instructions I gave you? Repeated again below.

Please let me know the results