Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Phone Engineer
32989067

The light on my telephone keeps flashing even after I have

Hi The light on my telephone keeps flashing even after I have removed the batteries.How can I stop it flashing? Thanks
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Geemarc cl1400Corded Big Button Hard of Hearing Landline Telephone with Caller I D UK Version
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your phone. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.

Please let me know the results

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard Thank you my phone appears to be working correctly now Cheers Ken

You are welcome

Richard, Engineer
Experience: Phone Engineer