Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Phone Engineer
32989067

My answerphone main base is not showing any life at all

Customer Question

My answerphone main base is not showing any life at all second base is working , old land line is working ok
JA: When did you last charge your phone?
Customer: One sits on second base every night
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?
Customer: Sorry where will I find that?
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just is base dead
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 month ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your phone. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.

Please let me know the results