Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

We have not got dialing tone on our landline phone, don't

Customer Question

We have not got dialing tone on our landline phone, don't know how long it has been like it could of been days
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: Binatone twin concept combo3525 twin
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I dont know how long it has been down,I used it ,at Monday. My son has just tried to ring and he said it rang and went into answer phone.,I have checked all plugs as I still have internet.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thankyou.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  Nathan replied 15 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 15 days ago.

Please unplug power to your Modem, for a minimum of 5 minutes.

Replug, wait 5 more for it to start back up, and see how it works from there.

Nathan

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Still the same dead .
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thankyou but I will get in touch h with talk talk tomorrow.it has taken nearly 18 hrs for your answer and that is it. Tha you for trying.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Goodbye.
Expert:  Nathan replied 14 days ago.

You're very welcome,

if that doesn't help then this is a line/service fault and you would next need to contact talk talk through their website to have them send a technician out to check and repair/replace the equipment on their end.

Nathan