Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Phone Engineer
32989067

My landline is not working, I have tried all suggestions as

Customer Question

My landline is not working, I have tried all suggestions as mentioned in your lead into this section
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: Eircom 900A
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have not been using my land line for a long time (2 years) I have followed the instructions in your lead up to this point. I have disconnected all leads ect
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no except I would say the line may have been taken over by phone company and reallocated
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 17 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your service. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the modem the phone connects to for a signal (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the modem, turn it on and tell me please if the phone is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please