Kat
Kat, Customer Service
Experience:  Technical Lead
110517830

I have just bought a a270aduo second hand i have charged it

Customer Question

i have just bought a a270aduo second hand i have charged it overnight so the battery is full but i cannot get any dialling tone wondered what could be the reason for this thanks Jill
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: it.s a gigaset a270a duo
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i only bought it yesterday charged it overnight i have tried disconnecting and re connecting i can get the menu up but cannot get a dialling tone
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i don,t think so
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Kat replied 13 days ago.

Good afternoon, sorry to hear your having issues with your phone. To confirm have you checked the phone is connected to the phone line, and does it ring when someone calls even if there is no dial tone?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No it doesn’t
Expert:  Kat replied 12 days ago.

When you plug another phone into the same telephone socket do you still get a dial tone?

I would suggest you start by using the same telephone cable in the new phone as this would point to a fault on the telephone cable.