Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

My gigaset s850hx is not recording messages. Callers get the

My gigaset s850hx is not recording messages. Callers get the message ‘This mailbox is full and can not take any more messages’ I have deleted all the calls and it says I have 53 minutes remaining. Can you help please?
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: Gigaset s850hx
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: At least a month. I have deleted all messages. I rang my supplier- Sky and they said it has nothing to do with them. I have unplugged the phone system and plugged back in again after 10 minutes- same problem.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don’t think so.

My name is Sheri.  Thank you for using JustAnswer.   I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your Gigaset s850hx and I will do my best to resolve it for you as quickly as possible.

Please allow me a moment to review the information you have provided so far.   Also, feel free to reply with any additional details you feel are necessary.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you.  I really appreciate your patience through this process.  My goal is to provide you with excellent service

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

What company is your phone service through?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sky

Your Solution:

Often, this issue is cause by the provider's voicemail getting turned on and the box filling up.  The next step is to contact Sky to find about about accessing their voicemail and turning it off after reviewing any messages that may be saved to it.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you.  I really appreciate your patience through this process.  My goal is to provide you with excellent service.  Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri