Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

The screen is now saying NO BASE LINK CHECK BASE

Customer Question

Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue. With that being said, please view the steps below to fix your issue. If the initial steps do not fix your issue, please reply back and I will continue to assist you.

---------------------------

I am sorry to hear that you are having phone connectivity issues!

To get started, let's try a soft reset of your phone system to see if it fixes the issue:

Unplug the power cord to the base unit and all of the handsets

Wait 10 minutes

Plug back in the power cords

Wait 1 minute

Check to see if the issue continues and let me know the results. If the issue continues, please let me know your home phone provider.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Just the same, ringing from my mobile but no sound from the landlines.01253 356531
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

If the issue continues, please let me know your home phone provider.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Home provider is BT, from the 1st of November, I have had the outside line checked and passed, these are new phones connected this morning
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

While the outside line may have been checked, you will need a technician inside of your house to make sure the outlets are active.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Hi again!

I have not heard back from you after my last message/steps. Please feel free to take more time to complete the steps above and if you still have the issue or if you need more help/clarification, you can reply back here and I will assist you further. I will be alerted if you reply here and I will respond back as soon as possible. Enjoy the rest of your day/evening!