wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Are problems of abnormal bone modeling/re-modeling always

Customer Question

Are problems of abnormal bone modeling/re-modeling always visible by standard bone turnover marker tests and CT scans or is more in-depth tissue analysis, such as tissue histomorphometry usually required?
Category: Plastic Surgery
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

That really depends on the particular issue.....

The best person to answer these questions would be your treating physician.
Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS