Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff, GP
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

What are the chances of rhinoplasty goign wrong and where

Customer Question

what are the chances of rhinoplasty goign wrong and where are the best places to get one done for a fair price?
Category: Plastic Surgery
Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 15 days ago.

Good afternoon, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

A rhinoplasty is a safe and common procedure that rarely goes wrong. I would advise you use someone local to you to ensure you can have regular follow up if required and therefore please do not just be tempted by the cheapest.

Where people perceive they have gone wrong is if the outcome is not cosmetically to your satisfaction. This is where a good conversation with your surgeon before so that you have realistic expectations is important.

Unfortunately we cannot make recommendations for a provider, but often reviews are easy to come by. My personal preference is an ENT surgeon who works in both NHS and private sectors.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
ok, thank you, ***** ***** it's super expensive though, I don't have the money for that I don't know if I should go to turkey for it or not? can i trust the surgeons there to do a good job?

So you can do this, but you have to accept, if there is a post operative problem, you would need to pay to return to Turkey for them to review it.