How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andrew Smith Your Own Question
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 3757
Experience:  City and Guilds qualified plumber
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Andrew Smith is online now

I need to repressurise my central heating system. The valve

Customer Question

I need to repressurise my central heating system. The valve connecting the cold supply with the central heating circuit looks like this Is this how I repressurise my central heating? If so How do i operate this valve?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 4 years ago.

Andrew Smith :

Is that on the heating or a supply to the cylinder?

Andrew Smith :

That is a pressure reducing valve, you should be looking for a silver flexible pipe?

Andrew Smith :

Do you have the make and model of the boiler?