How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PlumbDr Your Own Question
PlumbDr, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 15
Experience:  Plumbing and Drainage Expert with 15 years+ business in the trade.
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
PlumbDr is online now

We have recently purchased 65 no. of the IC 915 Tap from Teka.

Customer Question

We have recently purchased 65 no. of the IC 915 Tap from Teka. The Client is now asking for a WRAS Certificate. I have been informed that these Taps are not WRAS ( Water Regulation Advisory Scheme )Certified. is there anything we can offer our Client as we are now being advised that Thames Water will not connect to the main supply without Certification.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  PlumbDr replied 4 years ago.

PlumbDr :

Hi, I would suggest that this issues for technical response can only be delt by Teka themselves. To contact them with your requirements please try this link

PlumbDr :

I would also recommend that if you document that you would install water "non return valves" upon installation of the tap then "the water authority" should still be able to connect knowing that no "fault" / or siphon water could return back into the main water supply or any where else for that matter. Hope this helps Regards Justin