How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PlumbDr Your Own Question
PlumbDr, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 15
Experience:  Plumbing and Drainage Expert with 15 years+ business in the trade.
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
PlumbDr is online now

Hi I want to change window to a door where the kitchen sink

Customer Question

Hi I want to change window to a door where the kitchen sink is but the mains water comes in there - how difficult is this to move - I will put the sink in an island in the centre of kitchen - not a problem cause accessto under floor.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  PlumbDr replied 4 years ago.
Hi, if you have access under floor level, then the water mains can be dropped below floor level and moved to a alternative location. Once moved you can cut out for doorway accordingly.