How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

can you help please, im trying to change a small bathroom to

This answer was rated:

can you help please, im trying to change a small bathroom to a wetroom. The wetroom floor i am thinking of is a kind of really thick lino that curves up the wall a little, can you tell me what this stuff is called ?
Plumberpro :

Hi . you can use either vinyl or tiles. The vinyl is a thicker type and comes under different brand names, ie, altro


Hi is this altro more expensive than tiles do you think, the bathroom is 6 by 4 , will give a brillant write up , thanks

Plumberpro :

Its probably about the same but depends what look you prefer. I peter the tiles but its a personal thing

Plumberpro and other Plumbing Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you for your rating , all the best with it , Toby