How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

Need to change washer on stoves victorian shower

This answer was rated:

Need to change washer on stoves victorian shower
Hi . is it possible to upload a photo of the shower?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi . it looks like it is going to have a cartridge rather than tap washers. After turning the water off and removing the covers there will be a large valve to unscrew, this will have o rings around it that make a seal against the inner shower body. There may also be a small one located inside the shower body( always fiddly to remove and change. I take it the shower is dripping , so most likely these o rings need replacing. The best place for shower parts I have found , other than manufacturers is
Plumberpro and other Plumbing Specialists are ready to help you