How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

I live in a upstairs Tyneside flat , I have a overflow pipe

This answer was rated:

I live in a upstairs Tyneside flat , I have a overflow pipe outside my bathroom my downstairs neighbour also has a overflow pipe outside her bathroom but there is a overflow pipe on her wall under my boiler, which is at the other side of my bathroom away from my overflow pipe, the pipe under my boiler is overflowing a little , I don't know who is responsible any ideas
Hi , if the dripping pipe comes from your boiler , that is the condensate pipe, where steam from the flue condenses and runs to outside( normally to a drain. If thus pipe is plastic it will the condensate pipe , if it is copper it will be the safety pipe . if its your boiler its down to you , sorry to say
Plumberpro and other Plumbing Specialists are ready to help you