How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

We are moving into a flat where hot water is provided to the

This answer was rated:

We are moving into a flat where hot water is provided to the block. We want to install central heating. What kind of boiler can supply just central heating and can it be done without having to install tanks etc. Could we for example use a combi boiler even though we would never use the hot water side?
Hi , yes you can use a combi, just cap off the hot water outlet. Also you can use a system boiler which does heating only without the need for tanks,
Plumberpro and other Plumbing Specialists are ready to help you